Friday, August 6, 2010

Opening: Why We Mix

I have been making mixed for about 3 years now and well why not start off with a little history lesson.  the Mixed tape;  a collection of songs that a single person feels will have an affect on a person and will open them up.  a mix has many uses;  Love, loss, yearning, sadness, happy, working out,  sleeping. the list can go on and on.   A Mix give the power of music to the individual who may not be able to create or make music but gives them a chance at making something beautiful.  I wanted people to hear the art of the mix and what can inspire people to do that. and If I am Lucky maybe one person will want to mix after hearing them.

  Each Week I have a radio show.  the week prior I will be searching for something to mix about.  Depending what is happening in my life will change the mood of the mix.  then Monday Morning (PST) they will be played live on air at KWVA 88.1.  following their on air performance they will be posted to 8tracks. 


So now starts the adventure part. 

Enjoy the Music

No comments:

Post a Comment